Naraindas Morbai Budhrani Trust (NMBT) is active in the field of social development through various initiatives across the country. Since its inception from 2002, a low profile and committed support has been the way of contributing in our own way to the needy sections of the society. NMBT actively participates and contributes in the programs of Health and nutrition, Education, Community development, Empowerment. It is estimated that in India over 5,50,000 persons loose life to Cancer. The impact of a cancer diagnosis presents enormous challenges both for patients and those close to them may result in acute levels of anxiety, anger and selfreproach. Over the years, through our interaction with the Cancer victims and Oncologists engaged in offering medical services for the Cancer Victims strong need for setting up of counselling and guidance center was expressed.
NMBT has established `CANCER COUNSELLING CENTERS’ in active partnership with Government Hospital Management & its Oncology Department offering a range of services required to effectively deal with Cancer.
Role: The candidate will have to perform following roles;
- Pre & Post surgery counselling services for Cancer patients, care givers and family members to deal with the disease at various stages.
- Establish linkages with other allied services available within the hospital premises and provided by other likeminded groups in and around city to respond to various needs of Cancer Patients and their care givers.
- Undertake home visits for family counseling in case of need.
- Develop, nurture & promote Support Groups for Cancer Care through the Hospital.
- Manage Data of Cancer patients & Project Reporting as per the need & requirement of Oncology Department & Counselling Program.
- Financial assistance: Assess the patient for Chemotherapy / Radiation therapy / any other support and guide him accordingly. Enroll and take appropriate action (Financial support) if the patient meets NMBT support criteria.
You will learn more about our work through our websites http://nmbtmumbai.org
Experience and qualification:
⦁ MA / M. Phil Psychology with minimum one year of experience
⦁ Candidate should be fluent in communication in English, Hindi and Marathi
⦁ Commitment for at least 2 years
- Salary- starting with Rs. 20, 000 to Rs. 22,000
⦁ Interested candidates should forward their CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Candidates who have recently applied need not apply.