The candidate for the post of Project Coordinator will be based in Mumbai & will have to perform following roles;
- Undertake home visits of beneficiaries (students/patient/poor and marginalized) of Naraindas Morbai Budhrani Trust’s various Community program.
- Implement the project as per the objectives decided
- Liaison with schools, NGO’s or stakeholders
- Data reporting & data Management
- Quarterly project visit
- Event planning
- Report writing
Should have very strong leadership skill with knowledge and interest in community development and empowerment Processes.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work with Minimum 2 to 3 Years of Experience
- Language preferences: proficiency in English, Marathi and Hindi with Basic Computer Skills
Candidate can send their CV on email@example.com
Compensation: 20,000 to 25,000 per month
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews